Finally…a real system to make planning your wedding easier
Passport to Joy is a step-by-step online wedding planning program that guides you through the ENTIRE wedding planning process from your engagement to your wedding day, simply and happily.
So, instead of searching the internet for answers on whether your budget is realistic or what you need to know about hiring vendors, or looking at every color combo under the sun, you’ll know…
- Exactly what you need to know
- What you need to be working on and why
- And how to actually plan and design your wedding so that it’s unique and unmistakably you
With the Passport to Joy program, you can plan your unique wedding with the help and guidance from a pro.
No more fumbling in the dark. No more achy chest.
No more guessing or overwhelm and way more JOY.
Saving you 300+ hours of research and time spent worrying, stressing or feeling overwhelmed.
Saving you money from costly mistakes and helping you to find ways to work with your budget.
The Passport to Joy program gives you the opportunity to actually enjoy your engagement, the planning process and your wedding day.
So you can plan your wedding on your own without losing your mind or blowing your budget.
As your destination wedding planning guru and designer of joy, I’ve had the pleasure of working with dozens of amazing couples and helping them to create their unique weddings all over the world.
My 7+ years of experience in different cities and countries, with different types of couples and families, cultures and religions, and both destination weddings and hometown weddings along with a constant learning has resulted in the understanding and discovery of what you really need to plan your wedding.
The crucial steps you need to take so that planning your wedding is easy and not overwhelming. And while I’ve been able to help dozens of couples…
…I want to help you.
Because I truly believe everyone deserves to enjoy the process and have the steps they need to plan their wedding with ease. Regardless of their wedding budget, type, size or style.
So, I created Passport to Joy to share my proven method and system with you and make planning your wedding simple, easy and most of all joyful.
Now you might be wondering, who is the Passport to Joy wedding planning program for?
If you can say YES to any of these questions, then you’re a perfect fit for Passport to Joy
- completely overwhelmed and tried to start planning your wedding, but keep putting it off because you don’t know how to even start?
- struggling because you don’t know how to deal with planning in another country with another language?
- worried that your guests won’t have a good time and will think coming to your wedding wasn’t worth it?
- tired of hearing about your cousin’s awesome wedding or how your sister DIYed her whole wedding or the relentless well-meaning, but unhelpful suggestions from your family?
- confused about all the rules, restrictions and policies and don’t know what any of it really means?
- unsure and have tons of questions about what’s normal, what you should expect from your vendors or how to make your design ideas come together, but you don’t know who you can ask or trust?
- scared that you’ll forget something when planning your wedding and things will go horribly wrong?
- dreaming of a unique and memorable wedding, one that your friends say was the best wedding ever, but you don’t know how to create it?
Well…if you can say YES to any of these questions, the good news is this: the Passport to Joy program is PERFECT for you.
You’re going to feel overwhelmed and unsure until you have the information you need and the steps you need to take. And Passport to Joy will show you exactly what to do and how to do it.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve already started to plan your wedding, whether you’re planning a destination wedding or one closer to home, I’ll walk you through every step from your engagement to your wedding day.
I’ll hold your hand and take you step by step through the entire process. You’ll know exactly what you should be doing, you won’t forget anything, and you won’t have to spend time trying to figure it all out.
You’ll get the guidance and direction you need from a pro so you can create a wedding you love.
In the Passport to Joy program, you’re going to learn….
- What you should be doing first, second, third and so on, so that it’s simple and easy
- How to create the foundation for your wedding that so you can save even more time and money
- The important things to look for in a vendor so that you can figure out who is the right fit for you
- How you can work with your budget and still create the unique wedding you want
- How to create your wedding design that results in a meaningful wedding that feels like you
- How to handle all of the logistics so that it all comes together on your wedding day
- And so much more…
In Passport to Joy you’ll learn not only WHAT you need to do and WHY, but HOW to do it.
I’ve used this same method and system with all of my clients in multiple countries and states. This proven method works for all weddings no matter where it is, who you are and the type of wedding you want to create.