Finally… a real way to make planning easier
So you’re engaged! Yay! You’ve gotten lots of hugs and you’re super excited to get married.
You’re thinking about having a wedding in the Caribbean or maybe it’s France or Hawaii or Thailand or Napa.
You bought some bridal magazines and started to check out Pinterest and then all of a sudden…
It just feels like a ton of bricks have fallen on top of you and you’re totally overwhelmed.
And you start asking yourself, how the heck is this all going to work?
How am I going to plan this wedding in a place I’m not familiar with?
What if I forget something? What if something goes wrong?
How do I create my unique wedding?
How do plan my wedding within my budget?
I don’t even know what I’m searching for, how am I going to figure this all out?
You can plan your wedding on your own and
get the help you need without blowing your budget
I get it. You haven’t planned a wedding before and suddenly you’re thrown into this whole wedding world and it’s a lot.
People are asking you all these questions and you don’t know how to answer them.
You know you need to start planning or perhaps you’ve already started planning, but there is so much out there! After looking at all the blogs, magazines, Pinterest and apps, you’re starting to get this heavy feeling in your chest that you can’t shake.
You feel like you’re going down this rabbit hole and you’re lost and in the dark.
You want a wedding that is special and feels like you. You want your friends to be raving about your wedding. You want the best wedding ever.
But, you’re thinking, “Oh God, I don’t know what this means and have no idea what I’m doing.”
And what makes the feeling in your chest worse is that you don’t have time.
You’re busy at work or school and trying to plan your wedding feels like a second job. You don’t have time to try to figure this all out. You feel stressed.
So, you may have looked into hiring a wedding planner, which sounds great! But, it’s over your budget. And you just can’t spend that amount of money.
So, instead you found a free timeline online that you think looks ok, but you don’t really know. And you read some articles like “5 tips to choosing a venue”, which is sort of helpful, but not really.
You’re feeling your way in the dark, not sure who or what can help you. Until now…
Passport to Joy was created for you
Passport to Joy is a step-by-step online wedding planning program that guides you through the ENTIRE wedding planning process from your engagement to your wedding day, simply and happily.
So, instead of searching the internet for answers on whether your budget is realistic or what you need to know about hiring vendors, or looking at every color combo under the sun, you’ll know…
- Exactly what you need to know
- What you need to be working on and why
- And how to actually plan and design your wedding so that it’s unique and unmistakably you
With the Passport to Joy program, you can plan your destination wedding with the help and guidance from a pro.
No more fumbling in the dark. No more achy chest.
No more guessing or overwhelm and way more JOY.
Saving you 300+ hours of research and time spent worrying, stressing or feeling overwhelmed.
Saving you money from costly mistakes and helping you to find ways to work with your budget.
The Passport to Joy program gives you the opportunity to actually enjoy your engagement, the planning process and your wedding day.
So you can plan your wedding on your own without losing your mind or blowing your budget.
Hi! I’m Jamie Chang, the destination wedding planning guru and designer of joy at Mango Muse Events.
I’ve been event planning for over a decade and destination wedding planning since 2009. I’ve had the pleasure of working with tons of amazing couples and helping them to create their destination weddings. I’ve been featured in many blogs and magazines not just for the weddings I’ve done, but also for my expert advice and wedding planning tips.
And I love what I do! I love that my clients become my friends. I love helping my clients create a wedding they love and seeing the pure joy on their faces. I’ve helped dozens of engaged couples plan and design their unique weddings all over the world.
But, I haven’t been able to help everyone.
I’ve met many couples that given their budget, it didn’t make sense for them to hire a full-time wedding planner. Yet, without a planner, I knew they were left to figure it out on their own in a world without a lot of reliable real information.
This never sat well with me.
I think everyone should be able to enjoy the process and get the help they need.
So, I created Passport to Joy.
If you can say YES to any of these questions, then you’re a perfect fit for Passport to Joy
- completely overwhelmed and tried to start planning your wedding, but keep putting it off because you don’t know how to even start?
- struggling because you don’t know how to deal with planning in another country with another language?
- worried that your guests won’t have a good time and will think coming to your wedding wasn’t worth it?
- tired of hearing about your cousin’s awesome wedding or how your sister DIYed her whole wedding or the relentless well-meaning, but unhelpful suggestions from your family?
- confused about all the rules, restrictions and policies and don’t know what any of it really means?
- unsure and have tons of questions about what’s normal, what you should expect from your vendors or how to make your design ideas come together, but you don’t know who you can ask or trust?
- scared that you’ll forget something when planning your wedding and things will go horribly wrong?
- dreaming of a unique and memorable wedding, one that your friends say was the best wedding ever, but you don’t know how to create it?
If you can say YES to any of these questions, the Passport to Joy program is PERFECT for you.
You’re going to feel overwhelmed and unsure until you know what you should be doing. And Passport to Joy will show you exactly what to do and how to do it.
I’ll walk you through every step from your engagement to your wedding day.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve already started to plan your wedding, whether you’re planning a destination wedding or one closer to home…
I’ll hold your hand and take you step by step through the entire process. You’ll know exactly what you should be doing, you won’t forget anything, and you won’t have to spend time trying to figure it all out.
You’ll get the guidance and direction you need from a pro so you can create a wedding you love.
In the Passport to Joy program, you’re going to learn….
- What you should be doing first, second, third and so on, so that it’s simple and easy
- How to create the foundation for your wedding that will affect all your other decisions going forward
- The important things to look for in a vendor and how to figure out who is the right fit for you
- How you can work with your budget and ways to save money, but still have a wedding you love
- How to create your unique wedding design that results in a meaningful wedding that feels like you
- How to handle all of the logistics so that it all comes together on your wedding day
- And so much more…
In Passport to Joy you’ll learn not only what you need to do and why, but how to do it.
I’ve used this same method and system with all of my clients in multiple countries and states. This proven method works for all weddings no matter where it is, who you are and the type of wedding you want to create.